After you install the client program Cross Fire, you also have to already have an account to play.
1. Enter your ID and Password.
2. For first-time players will play with the id, the system will prompt you to create a 'nickname' your character. Create your unique nickname, and click Confirm to check the name and then click OK. This nickname is your name in all modes of warfare in the game Cross Fire in your account.
3. After entering the ID and password correctly, you will be faced with the choice of server. Select the Server that you want by clicking two times direct, or click on your choice and click JOIN.
4. After selecting your server will be given the option Channel. Select the Channel you want by clicking two times direct, or click on your choice and click JOIN.
5. New players who have played only the first time will also be required to follow the tutorial first. Follow the tutorial and run missions in it. (Next Tutorial will not be asked back by the system. But the Tutorial Mode can be accessed at any time of the Lobby Room.
If a nickname has been created, then you're ready to play. Defeat your enemies!